Cindy’s Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your House Sold
Thinking of selling your Cape Cod home? Now, more than ever, you need a Real Estate Professional who understands current market conditions and can effectively market the unique benefits of your home. If your goal is to SELL you owe it to yourself to have a conversation with Cindy. Achieve positive results and let Cindy help you get your home SOLD!
- Arrange for Cindy to prepare a Complimentary Opinion of Value: After viewing the property together we discuss the Opinion of Value and how to properly stage and market the home. Factors such as the number of rooms, condition, curb appeal, age of the systems, any updates or remodels, recently sold comparables, and the current competition all contribute to the Opinion of Value.
- The Role of the Listing Agent: The listing agreement is the contract that provides the seller representation with a particular Real Estate company and the listing Agent, in this case Cindy Blum, with Keller Williams Realty. A “Seller’s Property Disclosure” completed by the seller, will provide important information to potential buyers.
- The Pricing Strategy: The key to generating the highest and best offer, in the least amount of time, is correct pricing. Drawbacks to overpricing a property are huge and can lead to price reductions and buyers questioning why a property hasn’t sold. Failing to competitively price a home in the first place often results in a lower offer than what the seller could have gotten had the property been priced correctly from the beginning. Cindy Blum assists with the pricing strategy, making sure the properly is priced appropriately and competitively.
- Developing a Marketing Plan: The goal of an effective marketing plan is to expose the property to as many potential buyers as possible. It is imperative that your home stand out on the Internet, since buyers often turn to the Internet first for information about your home and other similar properties in the area. Cindy Blum’s expertise in a home Marketing Plan ensures your home attracts the most attention online by displaying curb appeal and proper staging for photographs, and in person with proper signage, broker tours, showing appointments, keys, and open houses.
- Negotiating the Offer: As the listing Agent, Cindy Blum is obligated to present all offers to you and negotiate on your behalf. Upon receipt of an offer from a Buyer, Cindy meets with you, the seller, and provides counsel. All terms of the offer are presented and discussed. Most buyers and sellers want to arrive at a win-win agreement. Cindy is an experienced negotiator and has a track record of bringing Buyers and Sellers together. After an agreement is reached between the Buyer and Seller, the offer is signed by all parties and the Buyers present a check for the deposit.
- Contract to Closing: Once the property goes under contract, Cindy provides you with a “What’s-Next” list, designed to give you a timeline of items that you need to do to get to a successful closing. At the closing, the new owners will obtain the keys and they are now free to enjoy the Cape Cod Lifestyle in their new Cape Cod home.